Despite having gone through financial issues in the past, you may still get a Title Pawn to help with your emergency funds! This is because we use car titles as collateral.
If you need a pawn and have terrible credit, then there may be financing alternatives available for your needs! One option could be using Florida Title, even though we do not have an office in Jay, FL we do service the area so you can apply online.
What are the advantages of these kinds of pawns?
A title pawn is a short-term financing solution and should be repaid in 30 days or less. You can keep driving while repaying, so there’s no need for any long-term commitment or worries about how it will affect other aspects like insurance rates down the road.
Requirements are quite simple!
- No credit check is needed to qualify for a title pawn and we will not perform one.
- Title pawns should be repaid in a short period.
- No credit card will be issued for borrowers.
When applying for a Title Pawn with Florida Title, it is important to know that we will help assess if you can qualify based on your basic information. This includes but is not limited to things like social security number and employment status!
Are Title Pawns for everyone?
Title Pawns are not for everyone, if you’re thinking about getting one, we’ll take a look at your ability to pay back the interest and factors like the year, make, and model of your vehicle as well as mileage and condition to determine how much you may qualify for. We also want to make sure that if there’s been bankruptcy in recent months or even just before it happened that you know all the legal implications because title pawns can come with high-interest rates too.
A Title Pawn is an emergency financial solution
Below are examples of how you could use the money borrowed:
- If you are a customer who uses your computer to freelance and your laptop broke down. A solution could be a Title Pawn! You could buy a new computer and get back to freelancing, all while repaying the title pawn – it could work out perfectly in terms of finance and family matters.
- If you are a single mom needing money for food and daycare; a title pawn could allow you to use your car title to borrow the money to cover these expenses until your next paycheck.
- If you are a customer looking for a lender where the approval process is quick, instead of going with a bank, if qualified you could receive funds before the end of business hours.
Once you have established that a Title Pawn is something you can benefit from, you should also research companies so you know who to approach. Title Pawns are not associated with banks or credit unions, so customers will need to seek out title lenders directly.
Get an Instant Email Quote!
Many of our Title Pawn customers at Florida Title come from a poor credit or bankruptcy background. When you need money and your income isn’t enough to cover all your bills at the moment, a title pawn is a fast way to get the money you need until you have the funds available.
When you apply for a Title Pawn, know that your bankruptcy will not impact you. You can get a Title Pawn whether you’ve had a bankruptcy in your past or if right now facing one! Florida Title works with people of various backgrounds to help them find the best option for their needs.
Contact us today at 850-458-2274 so our specialists can talk through what’s available and start seeking out funds ASAP!