At Florida Title, we specialize in providing reasonably-priced car title loans to residents of Pensacola and the surrounding areas, and we have two offices conveniently located in Lillian, Alabama and Seminole, Alabama. Wondering how a Florida Title loan works? Here is a breakdown of the process.
1. Apply for an Email Quote And/Or Come to Our Office
To apply for a Florida title loan at our office, you can get started by requesting an email quote on our website. Just give us some information about your car and the desired loan amount. Alternatively, you can come to the Florida Title loan office in Lillian or Seminole, AL in-person.
2. Make Sure You Bring the Required Documents
We will need a driver’s license or a similar state-issued ID so that we can verify your identity. Beyond this, we will need you to bring:
– A free and clear car title – Your title must be in your name, and not the name of anyone else. In addition, it must be “free and clear” meaning that you are not repaying a bank or any other lender for your car. You must own it outright, with no liens.
– Proof of residence – We require a bank statement, utility bill, phone bill or another such document to prove your residence. Any official document with your name and current address will work.
Make sure you get all of these documents together before you come to our office to ensure that you get approved quickly.
3. Get a Quick 5-Minute Vehicle Inspection
Once you come to our office, we’ll need to do a quick 5-minute inspection of your car to verify its condition, make, model, mileage and so on. Don’t worry – you keep your keys!
4. Sign for Your Loan and Get Your Cash
Once we’ve determined the Florida Title loan amount you qualify for, we’ll draw up your title loan documents. You’ll sign for your loan. We’ll place a lien on the title, meaning we have the right to repossess your car if you do not repay your title loan.
5. Repay Your Loan To Get Your Car Title Back
To get your title back, all you have to do is repay your car title loan. Once it’s been paid in full, we’ll release the lien, and you’ll get your title back. And don’t worry – you can continue to drive your car normally from the moment you get your loan until the moment you finish paying it off!
Come To One Of Our Title Loan Offices Now To Get Started!
At Florida Title, we make it easy to get a Florida title loan if you live in Pensacola or the surrounding area. To get started, just visit our office in Seminole, AL or Lillian, AL today!
Pensacola Title is committed to giving its customers the best experience possible. Car title pawns are secured by the equity in your vehicle. This type of pawn is not intended to be a long-term solution. The max APR for a title pawn is 0%*. Pawn repayment periods can range from 61 to 120 days.
Representative Example: If you choose to pay your pawn within 61 days then the total repayment for a $100 loan is $100.
|PAWN AMOUNT (Amount Financed)||PAWN TERM (# of Days)||PAWN FEE (Finance Charge)||CHECK AMOUNT (Total of Payments)||APR|
|Representative Pawn Examples (Changing Terms)||Total|
|Amount||Term||Rate (APR)||No. of Payments||Monthly Payments|
* This offer is only provided to customers who application originated via a paid Google advertisement. Your actual rate depends upon loan amount, loan term, credit usage and history, and will be agreed upon between you and the lender.